Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!
1-Month PRIVATE Life Coaching Workshop IN NYC
LED BY A FORMER PROFESSIONAL MULTI-MEDALIST GYMNAST, SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR & UNIQUE LIFE COACH
Get a Grip or Lose Control
Former professional multi-medalist gymnast, entrepreneur, speaker and professional life coach, mentored by Jim Rohn, Irina Popa-Erwin perceives life in a way that's completely unique. Her experience as a gymnast led her to the conclusion that coaches act as the largest influence in success. And as an entrepreneur with an impressive life experience, she's learned that a set of fundamental skills can propel anyone to success no matter the situation. At The NYC Life Coach in Beverly Hills and New York City, Irina helps her clients to realize their true potential through life, career, and leadership coaching that taps into her unique background.
This workshop is intended to introduce you to a complete set of tools designed to help you improve and change your life. The coaching workshop requires a minimum of three (3) participants from the same industry, therefore if you'd like to start a life coaching workshop, please identify minimum two (2) more colegues or friends willing to attend the workshop. After the workshop ends, many participants wish to pursue an advanced private coaching program, and thus The NYC Life Coach offers follow-up private coaching options. For more info on available private coaching services, please visit: Professional Coaching Services
4-Weeks LIFE COACHING WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
NEW YORK CITY
Week 1 Session: Discovery
- Discover your passion, who you are and what you can really do.
- Find your ‘WHY’, and how it can help you get what you want.
- Learn how to use your 'WHY' as a powerful driving force.
Week 2 Session: Beliefs
- Discover what sabotaged you all this time and change.
- 100% Effective method to let go of what was holding you back.
- Learn how and why you can have what you want.
Week 3 Session: Goals
- Learn how to really set up goals and stick with them.
- How to believe what you imagine is possible for you.
- Develop an easy to follow plan of action.
Week 4 Session: Discipline
- Learn how to own the day. (Time Management)
- Set up daily methods of operation. (DMO's)
- Easy steps to stick with your action plan.
Each life coaching workshop session is up to 60 minutes, and it includes unlimited ongoing support in between sessions as needed by the participant and defined by the coach via phone, text or email. For more info or to register, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (646) 943-9160 or (424) 274-2157. We look forward to speaking with you.
Location: The NYC Life Coach - New York
Address: 1115 Broadway, Floor 12, New York, NY 10010
Sessions per Workshop: Total of four (4) Weekly Coaching Sessions
Session Duration: Up to 60 Minutes
Minimum Participants: Three (3)
Led by: Life, Career & Executive Coach - Irina Popa-Erwin
Fee: $489 for 1 Month Coaching Workshop per person
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration fees are fully refundable. Refund must be requested eight (12) days prior to the workshop starting date.
- You may purchase registrations as a gift. All services are valid for one (1) year and may be rescheduled at anytime before the start day.
- Maximum 2 referrals allowed per person.
Receive 10% OFF Your Registration for Each Registered Referral
- Contact us with your referral's full name, number and email
- Receive 10% OFF for each registered person that you refer
- Two registered referrals = 20% Off Your Workshop Registration Fee
To register, please fill-up the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule a 30 minute complimentary consultation with Irina Popa-Erwin prior to the workshop start date. The consultation will be done in person at The NYC Life Coach's headquarters office at 1115 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York City, NY 10010.